11 days till we close on the house! Woot woot! Since I am so excited I thought I would share a few pictures of the house. These pictures were taken before the renter started living there, so you are seeing a clean house in these pictures. It will take us a few day of cleaning after we close to get it to this point again. A little elbow grease and a creative eye and we'll get it back into ship shape. :)




only 11 days!! that is crazy fast!! We are so excited for you guys!! the packing will be coming faster than you know, and we are happy and willing to watch Melanie any time of day or night!!
ReplyDeleteexciting! I am so thrilled for you guys. It will be so nice to have time to get everything settled before the baby comes. (Trust me, I know!)
ReplyDeleteCongrats and good luck with the move.
It's Beautiful Marcie! Congratulations to you and your family! It's so much fun when you can make it all your own. I am still working on that part of my house. I think it's going to take me a while until I hit that part though. Make it my own ;)! I am looking forward to repainting my kitchen. I do not like the very very bright Yellow wall. I love the color yellow, but not this yellow. Show us more pictures as you do more stuff to make it your own.
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful! We hope the cleaning (after the renters) is not too big of a job. Moving into your own home is a sweet experience. Wish we could come visit.
ReplyDeleteGrandpa & Grandma
Forgot to ask -- are all the bedrooms upstairs?
ReplyDeleteYes the bedrooms are upstairs. I still don't know exactly how I feel about it, but we'll make it work. :)
ReplyDelete--Marcie
Well, the master bedroom is down stairs. The picture of the bathroom is actually the master bathroom.
ReplyDelete